Home Health Aide Services
Home Health Aides at Sunflower Home Health & Hospice provide the highest quality of care to our clients as per the plan of care. Sunflower’s Home Health Aides attend to those facing challenges in activities of daily living and illness by providing compassionate and personalized care through:
- Notifying nursing supervisor of changing or unusual conditions
- Transfer Assistance and Mobility Support
- General Monitoring of Health Conditions
- Medication Reminders
- Provide appropriate care of skin, hair, mouth and feet (excluding nail care)
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- Grooming and Personal Hygiene Assistance
- Assisting the Client with Light Exercises at Home
- Help the Client with Daily Personal Tasks (Bathing and Dressing)
- Support the patients and family’s unique spiritual and cultural beliefs.
- Provide holistic, family-centered care across treatment settings to improve the quality of life.
- Consult and collaborate with the interdisciplinary team and others involved in the patients care