When you or your family faces the emotionally stressful side of illness, we are here to help. Dealing with a terminal illness could be quite overwhelming, not just for the patient but for the entire family. With that, we provide the full-on support that our team of hospice care clinicians and paraprofessionals can give. Best of all, we can bring all these services right to your very own homes!
Sunflower Hospice provides comfort and assistance to patients, their families and friends dealing with a terminal or life-limiting illness. Hospice is about living! We are dedicated to improving the quality of life of those facing end-of-life issues with dignity, compassion and peace. We are committed to helping patients and their loved ones live each day as fully and comfortably as possible. We believe in a holistic approach to treatment: caring for the physical, social, emotional and spiritual well-being of every client.
Our Hospice Care team provides:
- Pain and Symptom Management
- Counseling and Support Services
- Spiritual Counseling
- Therapy Service
- Home Health Aide Services
- Volunteer Services
- Supplies,Medication and Durable Medical Equipment related to the Life-Limiting Illness
- Continuous Care, Outpatient Services, General Inpatient and Respite Care
Who Pays For Hospice?
Hospice services may be reimbursed by the following, if hospice criteria are met:
- Medicare Part A (as per Medicare guidelines)
- Medicaid (as specified by the State)
- Third Party Insurance (as specified by the insurance policy)