At Sunflower Home Health & Hospice, we invite individuals who would like to volunteer in our hospice care programs. The help you give today could bring so much hope to someone else – and even to their entire family. A lot of people who are struggling with illness need all the support they can get. You could be that supportive person who inspires them to continue finding meaning in their lives.
Volunteers: The Heart and Soul of Hospice:
- Have you been wondering how you might add more meaning to your life?
- Are you newly or partially retired, or just have an hour or two to spare?
- Are you looking for a supportive community of friends?
- Do you have a talent or skill that might help someone else?
- Do you want to make a difference in your community?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you might enjoy volunteering for Hospice.
All kinds of people volunteer for hospice:
- Retired or working
- Young or old or somewhere in the middle
- Married or single
- Have lots of time to give or maybe just a little
- Prefer daytime, night time or weekend volunteering.
When you volunteer for hospice you:
- Experience goodness as you touch the lives of others
- Grow personally
- Have an opportunity for new and meaningful friendships–what brings you together is a common interest/desire to serve hospice
- Have improved physical health and well being
- Know you are making a difference!
For information about hospice volunteer opportunities, contact us at 316-854-3535.
Sunflower Home Health & Hospice is thankful for your generosity in terms of time and kindness which you choose to spend on our hospice clients. You truly are an inspiration.