Sunflower Home Health is widely recognized in the state of Kansas as a premier provider of quality home health in Wichita, Kansas in the clients’ home. We believe that staying at home is more comfortable, convenient and emotionally soothing for the client.
At home, you can be closer to your family members and in due course will become more receptive to the home health care treatment you’ve been prescribed with by your doctor.
At Sunflower Home Health & Hospice, clients choose us for the following reasons. We hope your family will choose us for the same:
- We provide compassionate and high quality care by experienced and credentialed caregivers at the comfort of your home.
- Sunflowers’ caregivers have gone through a vigorous background check and are qualified for their positions.
- Our staff is on call 24-hours a day, 7 days a week to provide the most timely and efficient services possible.
- Sunflower Home Health allows you to stay at home so you can heal in comfortable and familiar surroundings.
Whether you are recovering from an illness or injury, or have a medical condition that requires frequent assessment, we have the services and skills to help you. We are here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Sunflowers’ Specialty Programs include but not limited to:
- Skilled Nursing
- Physician Directed Plan Of Care
- Diabetic/Insulin Management
- Wound care/Wound Vacuum
- IV Infusion
- Medication Management
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Medical Social Worker
- Home Health Aide
- Chaplain Services
- Hospice Care
Give us a call at 316-854-3535 to request for our services. We are always ready to assist in any way possible.